Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:13:03 -0500
All Zuikos are safe and sound. But honestly, they kinda didn't matter too
much when you're diving for cover and negotiating doors opening on their
own.

There was zero warning. Trees flying past was the only notice we got. There
was some heavy rain and light hail within the minute before it hit, Totally
rain-wrapped.

What was unusual was that we were carefully monitoring the radar and there
was nothing to indicate a problem. It didn't go supercell until it hit us.
Then it became a pretty ugly thing on the radar as it marched across the
state. We had just got back to the house a few minutes earlier as we went
storm chasing one that passed two miles to the north.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx