Re: [OM] The joy and the pain

Subject: Re: [OM] The joy and the pain
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:48:06 -0500
> Caption says "This is how it used to look".

It's a moving target, for sure. Especially considering that a number of the
pictures have people in them. The children grow up. Whatever will we do?
It's hard to create an "evergreen" product when in reality everything is
constantly changing. Honestly, it really won't matter too much since the
bulk of the people buying don't have a clue. Typical touristy stuff. The
windmill in question, most people wouldn't even recognize because they
drive right past it on the way to see the BIG windmill.

We're figuring a two-year shelf-life of the book anyway. We're doing the
prints, mugs and postcards for this season only, so quantities are more
limited and priced to move. I want a total sellout. We'll make sure the
costs are at least keystoned, but we're not going to get greedy.

AG