Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that?")
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:39:26 -0400
Adobe RGB was actually designed as an editing space and not an output
space whereas sRGB is an output space.  Although I don't do it myself
one should actually edit in Adobe RGB or some other editing space and
then convert to whatever your intended print or output device supports.
  I think high end ink jet printers can now produce output beyond sRGB
but if you send images to Mpix or Miller's for printing you'll only get
sRGB back (regardless of what you send them).

Chuck Norcutt