Re: [OM] How'd they do that?

Subject: Re: [OM] How'd they do that?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:21:13 -0400
Wait until you start printing with LR4. Soft-proofing is a wonder in and of
itself. I used to do it in CS5 on the original image, and if I soft-proofed for
different papers, each paper had its own layer. Imagine the room for mistakes
there when doing a hurry-up print job. LR4, on the other hand, offers you the
option of making a virtual soft-proof copy, which you can adjust as you see
fit, print and fiddle to your hearts content, and then the soft-proofed copy
sits in your catalogue next to the original and even includes the name of the
paper it's been proofed for.

I can't wait to get into the printing flow over the next couple of weeks to
push LR4. I think it may be a genuine gift of the gods. <g>

--Bob