Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that?")
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:33:36 -0400
My monitor shows me almost the whole of adobe RGB, That's not the whole of
ProPhoto, but when my next monitor shows me almost the whole of ProPhoto, I'll
be able to see it on the monitor because I didn't limit the number of colors in
the bucket. And let's not even go off on the whether we're editing and/or
printing in 8 bit, 16 bit, 31 bit, 64 bit.

--Bob