Re: [OM] [OT] ADHD

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] ADHD
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:51:27 +0100
My youngest stepson has just this week been diagnosed with this, my
oldest stepson I am pretty sure also has it as well but hasn't gone
through a diagnosis and I think my youngest son is showing signs
although I don't know if he is just mimicking the others in addition one
of my work team colleagues also has it (diagnosed), Cai too sometimes
has his moments but that's probably a mixture of copying and charge
syndrome. Any suggestions on the best way to cope with them ;-)

  As Joel and Bill will attest to, I'm an example of what happens when
ADHD goes undiagnosed. Come to think of it, Bill is an example of it
too. Joel is kinda like the guy with the foreign accent asking "so how
does this make you feel?" The Isle Royale trip was straight out of the
Bob Newhart Show The OCD is pretty much limited to engineering drawings,
hand washing, handling critters and well, uh, I'll stop there. I won't
talk about the other DSM4 entries that apply to me. AG