Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:52:27 -0500
> Oh, well ... ADHD *and* OCD (50-50%?) C'mon Ken ...
> <http://www.bmj.com/content/344/bmj.e1020>

That link leads to paid subscription service so I only got the
headline. As Joel and Bill will attest to, I'm an example of what
happens when ADHD goes undiagnosed. Come to think of it, Bill is an
example of it too. Joel is kinda like the guy with the foreign accent
asking "so how does this make you feel?" The Isle Royale trip was
straight out of the Bob Newhart Show

The OCD is pretty much limited to engineering drawings, hand washing,
handling critters and well, uh, I'll stop there.

I won't talk about the other DSM4 entries that apply to me.

AG