Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:36:00 -0500
I don't think Khen was any part of development either.  But if he was
then he should have listened very, very carefully to any negative
comments and probed deeper on those responses.  A product designer
stomping off when his design isn't accepted is not exactly what Olympus
needs.  But the day following the announcement is a bit too late to inquire.

Chuck Norcutt