Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:56:32 +0800
Said local photographer Michael Coyne is my brother-in-law. Gets paid for
what he does. So no surprise he's a tester for Fuji. I also get paid to
test certain Olympus cameras.

Correction: No 2m dot EVF. Rear LiveView panel is beyond 420K. Yes it
tilts. It just doesn't swivel. 80d up, 50d down.

And no, Olympus doesn't owe Casio anything.

You guys are sometimes just sad. The pessimism here is thick. Don't reply
and justify it. I'm out of here.

Sad.

K.