Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:14:34 -0700

On 1/26/12 6:34 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> When using a browser such as BreezeBrowser or FastStone
> the browser will open the embedded JPEG to display an image since it
> can't display the raw file without conversion.

Chuck, FastStone can disply the ORF's just fine. It simply takes time
for them to load. The only time I ran into trouble (and it could well
have been the fault of the PC I was using) was when I had more than
about 200 ORf's in one folder. Then FastStone would begin showing me a
black image or a small thumbnail with a red "X". If I closed the folder,
reopened, and waited for the ORF's to load, FastStone would eventually
let me view them. FYI.

Candace