Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:47:51 -0700
Well, I'm generally pretty happy, anyhow.
But I did find this interesting. Thank you for the info. :-)
Just for the record...one more time...I really wish they made FastStone
for MAC. I could partition or run Windows OS parallel on the iMAC, but
I'd really rather not do that for any reason, and certainly not for
editing, it would not help workflow at all. Best to try and adjust to
something new.

Brian Swale, if you are reading this, you may have missed my original
email to you regarding FastStone and how much I miss it, as there is
nothing just like it for MAC. (I switched from PC to MAC in December). I
was telling you to enjoy FastStone, as I greatly miss this program in my
workflow. Much of the conversation surrounding Sagelight, Lightroom,
Studio, and maybe one or two other editing programs for various editing
needs, began because I sent that email to you about FastStone. It won't
convert your ORF's, but it can do a heck of a whole lot of other things
(as you well know, and as you and I have emailed about on this list
several times over the years), and you are comfortable with it. IMHO,
you should just stick with it, unless you're looking for something to
convert the RAW images or do heavier editing. In other words, ignore the
chaos I introduced into the list. :-)
Sorrrrieee.

Candace