Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight problems with ORFs; Studio still rules
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:34:37 -0600
I don't think that is possible, but I don't really know.  What I am
seeing is one of three possible types of raw conversion -- one with
highlight recovery, one normal, and one mixed.  You have to commit these
changes in order to save the file, so I think it is the actual converted
file itself all the way.  I think Olympus uses some sort of jpg for the
LCD.

Joel W.