Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:11:23 -0600
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012, at 01:36 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> So, we need to do some comparatives with our 90/2 and 100/2 lenses.

Hmmm.  I think you just want to prove to your satisfaction that the 100
is better than the 90.  Well, why should I stop you?  Name the time and
place.

Word on the street is that the 100 is sharper and the 90 blurs better.
I can imagine that my 90 could be an angstrom sharper, but it's plenty
sharp enough to be pleasing.

You are aware that the Tokvivron 90 is just as good and cheaper, aren't
you? ;^)

Joel W.