Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Site of the last self-propelled Zuikofest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:46:30 -0600
> Yes, remember the "one-ply palace", the guide service, the bruise and the
> canoe trip.  Great fun.  OM only. Retro-trip.  Would my OM 2S be  safe?

Yes. I'd be hauling only the OM-4T and OM-3Ti. Your OM-2S would be
safe this time.

> I'm really being called to a road trip to see some rock art.

Oh, so you are going to do "Burning Man?"

>  I'm  talking petroglyph as opposed to artifacts of road bands.

You'd remember the years of being a Dead Head if it wasn't for all the
years of being a Dead Head.

> Was very near   the "Great Wall" in Utah in September and my traveling
> companions were less than enthusiastic about the opportunity.  These things
> need to be schedule around school breaks these days, so I may be slipping
> away in May.

I have a brother out that way who is into major off-roading and had
written and photographed much about those opportunities. I'd be all
over this one.

I also keep hearing about this place in New Mexico that is a birders
paradise in November...

AG