Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:43:31 +1100
Someone gave me their Kodak Pocket Folding camera the other day, a 1903 B2 (the
first Postcard camera) with red bellows and a Beck lens. Obviously people are
baling out of Kodak in droves. :-)
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and chat to the barbarians at the front
door...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx