Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:13:06 -0500
I'm not sure I'd agree that it's teetering on the brink. If it is, it's because
of Lightroom. <g> But I do think it's rapidly migrating to a platform for
graphic designers and other to-be-determined functions. Interesting that in
LR4's Tone Curve adjustment, you're now able to apply the curve to each of the
RGB channels. That's a rather large thing, all things considered, in the
migration away from Photoshop.

--Bob