Re: [OM] more c-41 at home

Subject: Re: [OM] more c-41 at home
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:38:20 +0000
You guys sound like wusses. :-)

C41 at home is no harder, and in fact I think easier than b&w at home. A good
processor , eg phototherm, jobo, et al, makes it even eaiser still.

Btw, movie film, like kodak's Vision series, is basically c41, with the
addition of remjet backing. Vision3 was the basis for many of the improvements
that make ektar and portra so great.

Ed