Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:35:58 -0500
No doubt the PhotoShop developers are good programmers and maybe even
good photographers.  However, it's clear that the lack of a simple image
comparison and culling method means that they are not working portrait,
wedding or event photographers.  Such is the bread and butter of most
pro photographers who are actually working and making any money.  All
know that the mom, the bride, the brides mom, etc. will want to see
endless comparisons of how they and their children will appear in print.
  Gotta be smiling and not look, well, unattractive you know. :-)

Chuck Norcutt