Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:24:37 -0700
Hi Brian,

I wanted to reply to this when I first read it and couldn't at the time.

You have *no* idea...I would gladly pay good money to have FastStone for
my new iMac. That program played a very crucial role for me in my
workflow, and now I do not have it. I knew that program pretty
thoroughly, and could do many necessary functions with it.

When I was contemplating switching from PC to MAC, one of the first
things I did was Google "Faststone Image Viewer for MAC".  It came up
immediately, in several places, so I thought (silly me) that I would be
good to go. After getting the iMac, I went to download FastStone,
and....nothing. I don't know why it comes up in searches, but there is
not a MAC version of FastStone. I am seriously disappointed. And my
workflow is a bit crippled. I know there are other ways to go about what
I need to do, it's just a matter of sorting that out. I was hoping not
to have to do that, since I knew FasStone well.

Funny thing, I can find complaints all over the internet, people
lamenting the same fact as I...they switched from PC to MAC, and have
lost their beloved FastStone, and can find nothing comparable.

So...enjoy it for me, OK? I really truly miss that program. :-(

Candace