Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:12:16 -0500
As it was several years ago FastStone was essentially a clone of
BreezeBrowser.  Since then it has assumed more of its own appearance and
added some editing capabilities that BreezeBrowser will never have since
the author prefers to keep it a true browser only.  But BreezeBrowser is
not available for Mac either.

Chuck Norcutt