Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:24:21 -0500
The direct comparison of up to 4 images is one of the key points for the
use of FastStone.  AFAIK, directly copied from BreezeBrowser which is
the only other software that I know of that implements such a useful
feature.  I can remember the first time I used it in BreezeBrowser.  I
was helping to shoot family groups for a church directory and it's very
helpful to get moms to pick out which shot is "best".  Bring up 4 shots,
force a choice of one of the four, eliminate all but that one and bring
up another group with that one included.  Force the next choice, etc.
Works great.

I'm very surprised that Bridge doesn't have that feature.  If it did I'd
probably use Bridge rather than BreezeBrowser.  But I guess I should
check again if Bridge does do it.  I just bought an hour long training
video on Bridge.  I need to sit down and watch it.

Chuck Norcutt