Re: [OM] IMG: Last Film Images of 2011

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Last Film Images of 2011
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:06:08 -0600
Hi Chris,

I've never been in one, but, from what I have read, the Pitts is fun in the
air, but a challenge on the ground.  With all of that nose and wing
structure up front, there is no forward visibility on the ground, so you
must S-turn your way from point A to point B.  Apparently, the airborne
attractiveness wins out.  ;~)

I noticed the G-meter in the center of the panel, with broad red lines.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA