Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:59:51 -0800
Years ago, I, with tongue in cheek, used the phrase "No greater love" on a
list--don't remember which one.  I immediately started getting emails from
devoutly religious women in the Phillipines who wanted to visit me, if I
could only arrange their travel. This was several years before FaceBook
emerged from Haav'd.

--Peter

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Chris Trask <christrask [at] earthlink.net>
wrote:

>     FB has it's own interesting problems, such as contacts from
manufacturers
> who use FB as advertising or from "escorts", mail-order brides, etc.
Ther's