Re: [OM] IMG: Last Film Images of 2011

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Last Film Images of 2011
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:54:14 +0000
I agree with you, Brian.  But I think that you'll find that that building is
not expensively built.  It will have many prefabricated components and be built
to a template, making it pretty cheap.

Remember also that an office building like that is not built to last.  Its
planned life will probably be no more than 25 years.

Chris