Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:26:48 -0800
On 11/9/2011 8:07 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Some have stereotyped ideas about marriage.
>> Perhaps their own lives imitate sitcoms;
>> They imagine the same is true for everyone else.
> Yup. The Barcalounger is already gone. :)

I've never had a lounger. (Although Carol did admire the hidden loungers built
into the ends of Bob's couch.)

My ancient Ekornes Stressless chair with disintegrating leather is still in
place where it has been since before Carol
and I got together.

There have been no furniture changes for several years, and none on the
horizon. Oops, wrong, we replaced a relatively
unattractive bookcase with nicer ones from the same source as the plates below.

She recently acquired some plates that she thinks are pretty from a friend -
and that I consider quite ugly. In return
for cleaning out mugs I never use to free up cupboard space, the ugly plates
have gone. Balance is the key.

> AG (thou protesteth too much) Schnozz

H. M. (thou projecteth too much) Moose :-)

> ps. Seriously, I'm happy for you two. May every day for the rest of
> your lives feel like you are newlyweds.

Seriously - much thanks!