Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 05:57:22 -0600
Ah, no recuperation was required mostly because I ate only the varied
enchiladas and ignored most of the beans and rice.  The salsa was a bit
warmer than I'm used to but got milder as the meal progressed.  :-)

We're leaving from Plano, Texas this morning (after visiting with my
brothers) to see if there are any leaves left in Great Smoky Mountains
National Park.  Probably not but we've got to go in that general
direction anyhow so might as well take a look.

Chuck Norcutt