Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:41:59 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 11/7/2011 5:57:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We're  leaving from Plano, Texas this morning (after visiting with my
brothers)  to see if there are any leaves left in Great Smoky Mountains
National  Park.  Probably not but we've got to go in that general
direction  anyhow so might as well take a look.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.  We drove that about a year ago and
according to the CEO, we will be doing it at spring break.  It is always
pretty,
especially when momma is happy.  Bill Barber