Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:44:37 +1000
Some might also like to look into haiku's more human-subject form, the senryū:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senry%C5%AB

For a different type of photography it also, I think, is captured by
Andrew's second-to-last sentence.

Cheers,
Marc (who tries photographing haiku & senryū but usually ends up with
a bad, free-form sonnet)
http://gallery.parknmeter.com