Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 23:51:25 +0800
To me, I perfer to have top quality image at ISO6400 not just usable one, I
want to be able to handheld at night without flash and avoid using the max
aperture. There are lot of limtations when you are in travel, the 5D II does
not perform very well even at ISO1600, it soften the low contrast dark area:

http://www.accura.com.hk/IMG_4099.JPG

Due to the low light, I have to use F2 (2.8?) at 1/30s to take this shot. It
would have been much better if I can shot at F4-5.6 and 1/60s.

C.H.Ling