Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:03:37 +0100
That's interesting, CH.  As I mentioned in a recent post, more pixels means
more space needed for storage, long-term and short-, for little or no
difference in output.

I'm sure that Ken has counted the pixels that he needs, however, and will be
able to use them.  It is quite amazing to consider that from the sensor and
camera of that size.

I did notice, though, that the NEX-7 has a lower ISO limit than I expected.

Chris