Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Time to move on? Flood delay.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:48:25 -0300
Is having a 20+ megapixel camera something in the same vein as having a 60"
plasma HD television?

Think .....Piers Morgan will just have a bigger head on the screen compared
to what's seen on your last generation 27" Sony Trinitron but the
intellectual content of his output will not have been advanced one whit.

Where is the advantage in investing in 20+ megapixels ?

jh