Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30?
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:16:18 -0600
Hi Chuck,

Agreed, there's a heaping ton of editing and retouching that could be
done to these images. Not one single thing has been done to any of them.
They are here purely as an example of the "magic of the lens". :-)
Should she choose any of these they will be significantly cropped, as
they were for head shots, distracting elements removed, and only very
minor retouching of acne, as per the rules of her contract with her agent.
These are but 3 of 103 keepers. :-)

Candace