[OM] OT: NASA Satellite Reëntry

Subject: [OM] OT: NASA Satellite Reëntry
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:48:31 -0700
    Since we have some pilots on this list I thought this bulletin about the
NASA satellite reëntry would be of interest since it affects aviation for
the next day or two:

There is a threat to the US starting at 0247 UTC over the San
Diego/Mexico Border and ending at 0254 UTC as it passes over
Minnesota into Ontario, Canada. Even if this isn't the entry
point the pass should be clearly visible as the altitude of
the satellite will be less than 100 miles and have just
passed into the gray line.