Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:48:43 -0400
After reading this lament from Brian about blue fringing I started
searching around the web for means to remove the blue/purple fringe we
get around high contrast objects.  I found a couple things that didn't
particularly excite me but then I found this Adobe TV video from Russell
Brown.  It doesn't specifically address blue/purple fringing but I
thought the (3 separate) techniques might be applicable.  I was also
reminded of another fringe removal video I has seen somewhere and
mentioned on the list but was never able to find again.  See:
<http://tv.adobe.com/watch/the-russell-brown-show/removing-fringe/>

Chuck Norcutt