Re: [OM] Pentax K Mount Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax K Mount Adapters
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:31:27 +0100 (BST)
Of course a much simpler and straightforward method would be to remove metal to
a scribed or masking tape line, using a junior hacksaw or jewellers saw, touch
up if needed using a dead smooth file, followed by FINE silicon carbide paper
and then touch up using matt black paint. Probably takes as long for me to type
as to do the job  ;-)>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK