Re: [OM] IMG: Confused Boxwood

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Confused Boxwood
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:53:31 -0400
I live in a little place called Endwell.  From my house to the center of
Binghamton is about 6 miles.  I'm also not far from the Susquehanna
River, about 3/4 mile.  However, I live on hill which is probably a
couple of hundred feet higher than the river.

Even so, many of my neighbors got enough flooding from ground water
leaks that they lost carpeting and furniture.  The poor folks further on
down lost a whole lot more.  I'm pretty lucky.  I got not a drop.

Chuck Norcutt