Re: [OM] M42 to OM 4/3 Adapters Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] M42 to OM 4/3 Adapters Revisited
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 11:02:18 -0400
Someone else may want to correct me but I suspect you might find a screw
under the rubber of the focusing ring that controls the position of the
focusing ring and infinity stop relative to the front lens group.
Loosening the screw may allow turning one relative to the other then
retighten.

Chuck Norcutt