Re: [OM] Stuck OM-2, & to OM or not to OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck OM-2, & to OM or not to OM
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:03:27 +0100
Hi Peter

You haven't been "gone" long, as I recall.

Nathan and I have a K-5 each, with which we are very happy.  It is
weather-proof (I've had rain on mine with its WR kit lens), compact and
excellent at high ISOs.  I now shoot with Auto-ISO in daylight.

I have to confess that I am selling my E-PL2 and stuff to buy a second
Pentacchio body and 35/2.4, perhaps with a flash.

Chris