Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 01:18:21 -0700
On 9/1/2011 10:29 PM, Moose wrote:

>> Hope others liked the orchid.  :-)
>
> I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about your recent stacked shots.
> They are technically strong, capturing
> clearly focused detail that would have been impossible in photography until
> recently.

For whatever reason, I hadn't looked at the full size images. What looks fully
in focus at smaller sizes isn't quite so
at full size. There are bands of sharper and softer focus. Doesn't matter for
any normal size version. But if you were
to want to have large prints made, you need more shots, spaced more closely
together, and/or perhaps a smaller aperture.

Moose