Re: [OM] Irene

Subject: Re: [OM] Irene
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:37:29 -0400
Yup, no problems for me except 1-1/2 hours without power this morning.
The Susquehanna River is over flood stage in the adjoining town but I'm
on a high hill well above the water.  The rain finally stopped about
6pm.  Places in the Catskills such as where I used to live in Woodstock
and Kingston (on the Hudson) have not fared so well.  Vermont seems to
be having flooding problems as well.

Chuck Norcutt