Re: [OM] Irene

Subject: Re: [OM] Irene
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:45:17 +0100
Thanks, Boris.

I'm glad that you are enjoying it.  But you can be sure that there are many
people regretting, again, their having built a house on the coast.

We had hurricanes threatened while we were living and working in Tampa.  I
would have had to go to work, had one been on its way up the Gulf coast, to fly
an F16 away from the danger, leaving my wife to fend for herself. There was an
aircraft for each pilot, so it was necessary. She was not impressed at this
idea, so I'm glad that I didn't have to do it . . .

Chris