Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:41:20 -0700 (PDT)
You got a typo, Bob...you meant number 30 didnt you?  Yup thats me, the one in
the middle.

Now look in the upper left corner.  Thats me too, Bob...right after I read in
your message about your sinister plan to have your nephew spend ridiculous
amount of money on gear he may or may not need...

By now you prolly figured out that this is a composite picture...yes, thats how
good of a photographer I am.  Thats me again in the upper right corner, shaking
my head in disbelief after I realized how many people jumped on your train.
Man, I must have a pathetic life if all I do when I go on vacation is thinking
about this list...

Boris

P.S. Bob and I are talking about this picture:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Southwick%20Zoo/?action=view&current=11.jpg

See my reply to Chuck. <snicker>

But thanks for the info. I'll pass it along, too. I think he did enough
research on his own to suspect he needs or wants a DSLR for the options it
provides. But I have asked him for a few more specifics on exactly how he plans
to do what he wants to do, and how the shots will ultimately be used. Haven't
heard back from him yet. I suspect he's reeling from all the good info I've
been forwarding to him off the list.

--Bob

PS: #36 of 40: that is you, right? <hehehehehe>