Re: [OM] Help with GIMP

Subject: Re: [OM] Help with GIMP
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the reply, Scott.

I am using Gimp for Linux, but after reading my message, I realized that I got
my file and folder definitions all wrong.  Here is what I meant.

I start the application.

I open a file, usually from my sd card.

I work on the image and then save it in a folder.

I open another image without quitting the application and after working on it I
want to save it in the same folder as the previous one, but no-I am being sent
every time to the top of my filesystem and have to dig down to find the folder
where the previous picture of the set is.  Kinda annoying, especially if all
you do is "save for the web"

Boris

IMP for Windows or GIMP for Linux?