Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:03:51 -0400
I knew Boris would try to nail me. <g> Did you check out his recent day at the
zoo? I keep wondering how come his family is so much better looking than he is.
<wink> It's been a while since i've seen him, but shot 36 of 40 is a
self-portrait, I think. (GDRLH)

Actually, you and Andrew are right. If he moves into it methodically, he may
find himself with a fairly lucrative business on his hands. He lives in
Raleigh, NC, which is one corner of the Research Triangle, which is not only a
research triangle (UNC, Duke, NC State), but also a retirement triangle. The
real estate market is, or used to be anyway, awesome even on a bad day. I
suspect it still is.

An aside. I live 1,000 miles away from my nephew. Two days ago he was doing
measurements for a new listing. He saw a sign in the house that said Round
Pond, Maine. He asked the owner about it, and told her his uncle, Bob Whitmire,
lived there. She grinned and proceeded to show him a collection of my photos.
He was pretty blown away.

--Bob