Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing

Subject: Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:28:18 +0200
Hi Mike,
in fact Quentin has not yet finished his doctorate but it's on a good
way( English is not my mother tongue you know...). Unfortunately I
cannot access to the W.H.O.I. page for the moment but I'll check later.
What were you doing at the Institute and where are you now ?
Thanks for your informations.
Regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium