Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing

Subject: Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 07:37:01 -0400
Nope, not in Florida now. We're back in upstate New York where we live
when it's not winter.  We lived just outside Boston for 11 years. Boston
is an excellent place to visit and very historic by American standards.
But use public transportation (buses and the subway system all called
"the T") while there.  Don't rent your car until ready to leave.
Driving in Boston with its narrow and often one way streets is not fun.
  You may find this link of interest <http://www.mbta.com/>

There are many interesting places to see near the waterfront including a
small aquarium and Faneuil Hall. <http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/>

Chuck Norcutt