Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing

Subject: Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing
From: Michael Hobart <mhobart@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:25:00 -0600
Let me add my congratulations on your son.  I no longer live on the East Coast,
but I went to school at MIT and worked at the Woods Hole Oceanographic
Institute, it is a great place to work and to visit.   Woods Hole in summer can
get crowded and congested, as it is basically a small town.  W.H.O.I. and the
Marine Biological Laboratory are right in "downtown" Woods Hole and the United
States Geological Survey has a facility nearby on the road to Falmouth,
Massachusetts.

I recommend checking the WHOI website to see what they have in the way of
tours, etc.   http://www.whoi.edu

Enjoy,
Mike Hobart

On Monday, May30, 2011, at 4:16 AM, olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing

Michael Hobart
mhobart@xxxxxxx

The Generations Tips pages and some of my personal genealogy is available at
http://users.sisna.com/mhobart