Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing

Subject: Re: [OM] Atlantic crossing
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:32:29 +0200
Hi Chuck,
thanks for your answer: that's the idea, we'll arrive from New York by
Greyhound, visit Boston the evening and the next day. I've been in
Boston some years ago, last century :) but it was a "working trip" so
not a lot of time to visit...I had just the time to have a phone
conversation with Wayne Schumacher...:)
And we'll rent the car next day evening before going to Hyannis for
visiting Cape Cod and back to Boston 2 day later to take the Greyhound
for Montreal.
Thanks for the links, we'll study that with Quentin.
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium