Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad

Subject: Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 12:13:28 +0200
Hello Ian,

In case you have a thing for breweries, but hate the obvious tourist
traps, I suggest (at the authority of being a local to the city) you
skip the Heineken brewery and visit Brouwerij 't IJ instead.
http://www.brouwerijhetij.nl/
This is a small, local place, located not too far out of the City
Centre. Next to it is a tall windmill that is the only remainder of
Amsterdam's city wall, so there is something interesting for every
taste.

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Bart