Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad

Subject: Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 13:13:37 +0100
I can endorse Nathan's recommendation of Ffordes (my local camera shop!), as
well as De Vijf Vliegen, but can also add Restaurant Vermeer which is close
by Centraal Station. Even though it is within a hotel, it provides a
*really* memorable experience combining tremendous cuisine, and unbelievably
friendly staff.
http://www.restaurantvermeer.nl/en/Home

Piers